Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 3 & 4: Cleanse Days

So I'm on day 4... I made it through Day 3 yesterday, the first "Cleanse" day. The only thing I can have today (and yesterday) is the "Cleanse for Life" drink (4 oz. mixed with water), 4 times a day. In between, I am supposed to have the Isagenix Snacks (which are only 12.5 calories each, but somehow help stabilize blood sugar, and are somewhat satiating), 2 almonds, lots of water, and the natural accelerator capsules (twice a day).

I did feel a little nauseous yesterday morning after having my first drink. The taste is really not bad though - it kinda tastes like berry/apple juice or something. After I had a Snack though, I felt fine.... and then went to the gym and was able to do the elliptical for an hour. I was pretty starving after the gym, but I just had another snack and then the drink again when it was time.

Went to Game On to watch the Gators and had to watch everyone eat spinach dip, fries, buffalo tenders... but I did ok - just water, and some celery sticks. :) Oh and the shot and beer E insisted on :-/ haha. I came home and had the drink again and a Snack and a coupe almonds, read and went to bed.

Woke up around 8:30 today and had my drink and accelerator pill, and it's around 9:30 now and I'm feeling pretty hungry. :( Going to try to go to the gym again today, and keep myself busy, but the lady said today should be easier than yesterday, and that I probably wouln't really be hungry. We'll seeeee...

Current feelings:
Like I said, hungry, but doing ok. I feel good otherwise, no stomach issues or headaches really... and I have lost a few lbs. already! :) Also, excited to have the shakes and 1 real meal tomorrow.

No comments: